- New York City
- Job Information
Our client has built a revolutionary personality powered hiring network for the hospitality and entertainment sectors. Starting with an optimized marketplace platform for the hospitality industry, they have gained a market leading position in the largest market for the largest service vertical in just 18 short months. We are working with them to identify a brilliant, data driven digital executive to lead product for the company. The VP Product will work closely with the CEO, CTO and rapidly growing team of engineers and designers in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Take primary responsibility for the full product development curve: from concept to testing
- Collaboratively imagine, define, and prioritize the features for the web and mobile platforms.
- Refine, optimize and evolve existing Agile Process
- Work collaboratively with team of 10 engineers and work with CTO to grow engineering team to over 40 within the next 6 months
- Acquire UX/UI resources
- Carefully manage the testing of new feature
- Immerse yourself in data, using AB testing dashboards and other analytics systems to report on the health of your product line and the success/failure of features you build.
- Help to organize user experience testing.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a product owner leading the development of a suite of large, consumer-facing or large scale B2B SaaS products
- Will have managed more than 30 engineers directly, including dispersed teams
- Will be Agile by nature
- Are startup compatible, not just startup romantic
- Have worked in a two-sided marketplace or network environment, preferably in the worlds of hospitality or recruitment
- Are a smart, creative, and independent thinker. You are both innovative and fanatical about details. You understand that if you can’t demonstrate quantitatively that what you’ve built works, then it doesn’t work.
- Are the most organized person you know. You have an intense desire to be constantly learning and contributing.
- You love the internet and what it could be.
- Proven track record in all aspects of product from concept, design, coding, testing and implementation.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.