- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading full-service public relations agency based in New York. The agency is recognized for its media expertise and its ability to secure in-depth feature coverage in print, broadcast and digital outlets. The agency has an enviable client roster comprised of the most respected names in real estate, wellness, luxury consumer brands, technology and entertainment.
It is seeking a seasoned and experienced Vice President who has solid experience in lifestyle and consumer public relations. This person should have client experience in the lifestyle/consumer spaces and a proven track record in running successful campaigns. He or she will help run this growing division.
- The ability to develop creative story angles and secure coverage in print, broadcast and online media outlets
- Develop and foster a stellar rapport with current and potential clients
- Develop “out of the box” media strategy campaigns
- Manage several lifestyle accounts independently with a positive and proactive attitude
- Write press releases, pitch letters, and business plans
- Solid media relations skills
- A minimum of eight years PR agency experience, working with lifestyle and consumer clients is preferred.
- Strong media contacts and excellent writing skills are essential.
- Proven ability to create media programs from concept and follow through to placement
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Creative and energetic personality with the ability to work with a sophisticated client base.
- B.S/B.A in public relations, marketing, business communications or related field
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.