- San Francisco
- Job Information
Our client, a leading beauty brand headquartered in San Francisco, is actively seeking a Vice President of DTC to join their team. This individual will possess full business ownership for the North America e-commerce and Infomercial teams as well as direct the development strategy for the global e-commerce business.
- Works with the Executive Management team to define the brand’s overall DTC strategy
- Analyzes and assesses the effectiveness of all existing operations and current needs based on new technology and market competition.
- Business ownership including P&L for the North America eCommerce and Infomercial teams
- Global responsibility for defining and driving the global ecommerce strategy
- Strategic planning and media buying for all direct response tactics and programs – online, TV, radio and alternative media
- Lead large-scale, highly visible, brand-driven, direct to consumer marketing initiatives. This will include all direct tactics and channels (DRTV, web, etc), media buying and database marketing.
- Produce regular metrics on department activities that include budget analysis of marketing campaigns. Establish best practices around key metrics – MER, traditional eCommerce metrics.
- Shape, lead and develop the eCommerce and Informercial teams and develop a culture of high performance. Provide ongoing performance management: developing the teams through coaching, mentoring, on the job development and other appropriate development opportunities.
- Works with all of the business units to improve, develop and advocate new promotional opportunities for the brand’s produces and services
- Develops business plan and annual budget for domestic eCommerce and Infomercial functions.
- Oversees the day to day eCommerce operations, maintenance and performance measurement of the company website.
- 10+ years of industry experience in the DTC field
- eCommerce experience in the consumer goods industry, ideally in a pure eCommerce brand
- Strong knowledge of the DTC business, industry and revenue driving tactics
- Experience developing strategy on a global basis
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate vision to all levels of the organization
- Strong experience in web technologies and design language
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical abilities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to coach and develop a team
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.