- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an iconic, leading PR agency that is currently seeking a Vice President level PR professional to work on a variety of medical focused accounts including health and wellness books, high profile doctors, medical associations and a leading innovative medical device developer. They are seeking someone with a strong agency background who enjoys pitching and understands the media landscape. Our client offers a very innovative environment and seeks creative team players who are looking to grow with the agency.
- Develop and foster a stellar rapport with current and potential clients
- Apply solid media relations skills to develop creative story angles and secure coverage in print, broadcast and online media outlets
- Develop out-of-the-box media strategy campaigns
- Organize special events
- Participate in weekly publicity and marketing meeting
- Understanding of Social Media Marketing
- 7-10 years of experience at a NY PR agency
- Strong media contacts and excellent writing skills
- Proven ability to create media plans from concept and follow through to placement
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Creative and energetic personality
- B.S./B.A. in public relations, marketing, business communications or related field
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.