- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a fitness brand and is looking to hire a Studio Manager role for their first NYC location. Their mission is to create a powerful sense of camaraderie and studio experience by harnessing the motivation, community and accountability that comes naturally from being part of a team. It is a workout for people looking to achieve maximum results with timely efficiency, but also for those looking to connect with others. The ideal candidate for the Studio Manager position will provide the vision, leadership, and energy to drive the business to excel, while promoting an outstanding studio experience for all clients.
- Responsible for all the day to day studio operations.
- Lead staff to ensure excellent customer service and to maintain the high quality brand and team culture
- Manage all sales and inventory of merchandise and supplies
- Recruit, hire, train and develop all new employees.
- Responsible for managing maintenance staff to ensure a maintain clean, comfortable studio atmosphere.
- Excellent relationships with all outside vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate and post staff schedules to the needs to the business on a weekly basis.
- Handle all customer service inquires in a professional, timely manner.
- Act as point person for all Instructors to ensure smooth check-in process and make sure classes consistently start on-time
- Execute marketing initiatives and event planning for all in-studio events
- Prior experience in a managerial role within the fitness, retail or hospitality related industries is required
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and profitability goals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work effectively with other staff members
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A natural passion for the fitness industry is required
- Must be proactive, going above and beyond normal day to day tasks in order to maintain efficient operations and high quality customer service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.