- Sacramento, CA
- Job Information
Our client is an iconic brand that creates products where creativity and imagination define the future of play for all generations. They are looking to hire a Store Manager for their Sacramento, California location who will be responsible for ensuring that the company brand, vision and values are exemplified in all store operations and guest interactions.
- Demonstrate proven results achieving or exceeding all KPI’s goals.
- Ability to maintain impeccable merchandising and cleanliness standards and maximizing efficiency and profit by maintaining sound operational practices
- Be a role model for guest experience by ensuring the execution of our service model by inspiring and coaching sales associates to consistently deliver exceptional branded experiences
- Lead the team to continued success by recruiting and developing a highly productive and collaborative team, communicate through active coaching and performance management
- Inspire your team to deliver signature experiences, and ensure continuous learning by providing continuous product knowledge and service training
- Develop your team by ensuring they can articulate the company brand experience and build your team bench for future growth by identifying and developing top candidates for promotion
- Demonstrate collaboration by working effectively with your peers, partners and others to drive big-picture business performance and create a positive, cooperative working environment
- At least five years of management experience in a retail environment.
- Excellent recruitment, selection and training skills
- Strong ability to performance management and conflict resolution skills
- Visual merchandising expertise
- Effective organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the operations such as POS, loss prevention, scheduling and payroll management and computer proficiency
- Ability to work in a flexible work environment.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.