- Job Information
Our client is a high end fashion brand that designs a full collection of ready-to-wear and accessories including shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves and fine jewelry. They are looking for a strong Store Manager to manage the store in Chicago. This individual will be responsible for achieving sales and profit goals by hiring, training, and leading a high performing team that represents the brand standards of customer service, merchandising, and operations
- Develop and execute strategies in order to drive business to achieve sale and profitability goals in a commissioned environment
- Educate the sales team on store sales planning, personal sales goals, store statistics and motivate the team to achieve goals
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s
- Partner with the corporate team to build concierge program, relationships and events in order to drive traffic and sales
- Identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Create a customer service focused environment by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service, sales generation and customer outreach
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor
- Develops and maintains store clientele processes and standards and ensures associate participation and compliance
- Develop a strong knowledge of company history, brand aesthetic, brand philosophy , lifestyle, products and effectively communicate information to sales team and customers
- Ensures that sales floor always meets company standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping
- Direct and supervise the daily activities of associates and provide recognition to members of team for exceptional performance
- Ensure training and compliance of associates on company policy and procedures, company history, culture and brand aesthetic and customer service standards.
- Develop and train internal talent to ensure team reaches their fullest potential and to build a strong internal bench of candidates for future leadership roles
- Responsible for managing all operational processes, policies and functionality related to merchandise management, security, loss prevention and facility maintenance.
- Perform and supervise all operations in compliance with company procedures regarding merchandise and store security in an effort to minimize loss prevention risks
- Monitor store inventory levels and partners with corporate team to maximize sales through product replenishment and communication of product needs
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers, management and corporate partners.
- A minimum of 5+ years of retail management experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Prior experience managing teams is required.
- Proven ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Ability to use POS system, including inventory management functions
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency (Excel and Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 8 years of retail sales experience is required, with at least 5 years’ experience working in a management role.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.