- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a creative and independently owned advertising agency and is seeking a smart, talented and ambitious Integrated Senior Strategist to oversee a newly won piece of business. He or she will play a critical and instrumental role in developing a diverse range of brand strategy and design strategy deliverables. This will range from procuring, analyzing and distilling primary and secondary research, through to developing brand strategy recommendations grounded in strategic insights, guiding project trajectories and realizing the full potential of each client engagement.
- You will work closely with our client’s design, account and leadership teams to convert new introductions and discussions into client projects and successful long-term strategic relationships.
- Engage clients through compelling brand strategy insights and serve as an internal and external advocate for brand-building
- Understand, distill and articulate business challenges and brand opportunities for clients and new business prospects
- Expand knowledge-base and remain current on key subject matter and/or industry areas
- Assume key project and client-facing roles in engagements and key presentations
- Participate in key internal project development meetings and processes
- Identify new and innovative resources and potential client service solutions in order to expand client relationships and address branding needs and challenges
- Partner with practice leads (strategy, design and program management) to articulate brand needs, and develop appropriate strategy processes and deliverables for project proposals
- In conjunction with leadership team, play key role in pitch development and presentations
- Contribute to ongoing refinement of our client’s strategic offering, marketing approach and communications
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, people, etc. a burning desire to dig into what makes them tick
- Experience writing creative briefs, research reports, presentations, white papers and internal company documentation
- Creative and/or an appreciation for creativity, desire to be part of a creative environment and is excited about the creative process
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plans into tactical ones
- Experience organizing and executing qualitative (focus groups, in-depth interviews, ethnographic research) and quantitative research
- Presentation abilities for both internal teams and clients
- Be collaborative, welcoming and warm – people need to feel they can ask for your help and actively involve you in discussions with clients and amongst the team.
- Must be highly articulate, able to clearly express complex ideas
- Must be quick thinking and smart able to debate complex issues with clients at length and under pressure
- Must act with a natural authority and conduct working relationships in a professional way.
- Must be optimistic – positivity is infectious and attractive to both colleagues and clients.
- You need to act in an‘open’ way – responding openly to client questions, seeking information from other parties and sharing the knowledge you have.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must have an inquisitive mind and good self-awareness
- Prior experience working with financial brands is a plus but not essential
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.