- New York City
- Job Information
Our client has built a revolutionary personality powered hiring network for the hospitality and entertainment sectors. Starting with an optimized marketplace platform for the hospitality industry, they have gained a market-leading position in the largest market for the largest service vertical in just 18 short months. They are
looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to join their product development team. This person will work closely with the CEO, VP of Product and executive team to define and actualize the product vision. You will gather cross-functional stakeholder and user requirements, develop user and process flows, wireframes, detailed product and functional specifications. This is an exciting opportunity to take an entire product line from conception to launch and through to post launch growth management.
- Develop and execute against product roadmap based on ROI and business goals
- Work closely with management and key stakeholders to gather cross-functional product requirements
- Create wireframes, detailed business and functional requirements
- Manage agile processes with your dedicated team of engineers and project management
- Conduct extensive user testing and develop feedback loop to incorporate user needs into product
- Utilize data to inform improvements and changes to the roadmap plan
- Track product KPIs and manage reporting
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of industry trends, competitive analysis and industry best-practices
- 5+ years product management experience leading a SAAS / Enterprise solution in an agile environment
- Strong user experience chops
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs
- Start-up experience a plus
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Must be highly collaborative
- Experience with analytics tools and analysis of data is required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.