- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative, digital marketing and communications agency with a range of consumer, healthcare and technology clients located in New York City. They are currently seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to join their team. The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist will work closely with brand marketing, creative, and PR executives in order to execute both digital and integrated marketing strategies. In this role, the digital marketer will also work with the digital and brand marketing teams to create and execute initiatives that will help achieve the company’s short and long term business objectives.
- Responsible for developing, pitching, and executing campaigns that tie back to core business objectives across all digital properties including social media, blogs, mobile apps, and advertising
- Responsible for developing an integrated approach that connects digital, brand and PR
- Responsible for social media updates, managing the company blog- including new content development, field requests, tracking metrics and trends, preparing and executing promotional campaign
- Candidate should hold 4+ years of expert knowledge across a vast spectrum of digital properties
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Candidate must have experience with brand/client service and Digital Marketing
- Ability to brainstorm, pitch, lead, execute, and then report on all digital marketing efforts for the brand
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.