- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading boutique PR agency with a strong focus in hospitality. They work with a fantastic and elite roster of clients that includes top restaurants, liquor brands, and hotels. The agency is currently seeking a PR candidate at the Senior Account Executive level with experience in the lifestyle, hospitality, real estate and/or travel space. This is a great opportunity for a talented, creative and passionate individual who is seeking a senior level position within a growing and highly successful PR agency. The successful candidate should have innovative thinking capabilities and possess the ability to thrive in a creative and entrepreneurial environment. He or she should hold an entrepreneurial mindset, yet also have the skillset required to successfully mentor junior staff members when needed.
- Provide senior strategic counsel to clients and account team
- Manage the execution of public relations programs as well as assume direct responsibility for quality of work
- Develop and maintain key relationships with media, influencers, and pitch clients in a proactive and ongoing manner
- Anticipate clients’ strategic needs, both long and short term
- Retain and develop current accounts to increase revenue
- Generate media results on a consistent basis and think outside-of-the-box
- Motivate, mentor, and guide professional development of junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience in a PR agency
- Prior experience working with travel, hospitality, and/or spirits brands is required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.