- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative beauty brand that is sold via QVC, Ulta Beauty and Ecommerce. They are currently seeking an experienced Retail Marketing Manager. He or she will be working with the cross-functional team in order to meet all retail marketing objectives and goals. Great growth potential exists for the resourceful, entrepreneurial and innovative candidate.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and initiatives for new store openings, including promotional events and activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Creative, PR, and Ecommerce to ensure that marketing initiatives are thoroughly supported
- Build brand and store awareness through strategic initiatives and innovative thought leadership
- Stay abreast of consumer and industry trends to develop more powerful consumer communications and brand programming
- Analyze market trends, sales data and custom consumer research to track brand performance, inform team decisions, and be able to interpret and drive results based on insights
- Develop innovative and integrated retail marketing initiatives across a variety of consumer touch points
- Focus on the critical brand objectives and consistently deliver result
- Partner with CRM to leverage various programs within the retail channel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years working in a marketing capacity for a beauty brand
- Strong track record of collaboration with sales teams and retail partners
- Well-developed strategic planning skills
- Enthusiasm for the latest developments in beauty and the opportunities they present
- Deep understanding of the consumer mindset
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong analytical skillset and approach
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.