- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a Luxury brand based in New York and they are currently seeking a Regional Education Director. He or she will be responsible for exceeding the company sales plan through leading all brand equity messages through talent management and retention of education executives, executive development and succession planning, seminar planning and execution and POS coaching.
- Ability to identify future brand leaders by demonstrating and teaching management skills to assigned Education Executives.
- Ensures that Education Executives are clear on and capable of attaining all measurable goals and objectives.
- Oversees Education Executive’s development of strategies to lead Consultant orientation, staff retention, and Top Performer initiatives.
- Creates a strategy to develop Education Executive’s ability to educate and develop the Account Coordinator.
- Evaluates Education Executive’s performance to ensure that standards are upheld.
- Works in conjunction with Field Sales Director partners to ensure orientation and development plans are in place for all Field Executives.
- Teachers, coaches and reinforces the utilization of all Adult Learning Principles
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with Field Sales Director partners in order to ensure clear, aligned leadership of Field Executives.
- Participates in meetings with the team regarding sell through strategies and account planning.
- Works with Field Sales Director partners to establish best practices with Education Executive/Account Executive as it pertains to selection in order to ensure productivity and retention.
- Ensures that Education Executive are competent and ready to teach Education Development curriculum to Consultants of varying levels.
- Manages needs of the Field Sales Director partners as it pertains to specific account needs; custom-fitting where necessary.
- Builds strong working relationship with the Development Team to ensure they have first-handinsights of Consultant needs, market trends and results.
- Provide feedback on programs, products, selling strategies, field needs, staff performance and competitive activities.
- Manages administrative and budgetary related responsibilities in a timely manner.
- 8 + years of relevant experience in education or sales.
- Candidates must have strong leadership and management experience
- Proven track record of consistent positive sales results.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to collaborate and achieve consensus with other cross functional groups is imperative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.