- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading, national licensing company that owns numerous contemporary fashion, lifestyle, and retail brands. They operate their own in-house advertising agency where they manage all internal PR, marketing, creative, media planning & buying, digital and social media capabilities. Because the company owns and licenses their own brands, they have total control over their PR and marketing strategies. They are currently looking to hire a seasoned PR manager to work within their in-house team, to assist on developing and executing new PR strategies for several of their women’s contemporary fashion brands.
- Conceptualize and implement all PR launch strategies
- Produce and execute seasonal product presentations and fashion shows
- Develop short and long term PR strategies that create “buzz” for the brands
- Draft press releases and manage budgets
- Minimum 5 years of public relations experience in an agency specializing in fashion, lifestyle or luxury lifestyle brands
- Must have existing, well-established relationships with senior fashion and accessory editors, TV producers, celebrity stylists and VIP relations
- Candidate should be passionate about fashion, pop culture and celebrity and take an active interest in all related entertainment and fashion online and print publications
- The successful candidate will demonstrate creativity, superior written and verbal communication skills and possess an acute attention to detail
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.