- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a global licensing company that licenses its brands to retailers and manufacturers in the apparel, footwear, and apparel accessory industries. It is looking to add a merchandiser to its Men’s division to support with product strategy and brand growth for their fast growing Men’s Department. He or she will also be responsible for coordinating the development of products across all brand properties and markets.
• Support the product strategy and brand growth for the Men’s department
• Coordinate the development of products across all brand properties and markets in order to assist the Director of Merchandising.
• Responsible for all trend and market analysis
• Collect and analyze data and sales reports
• Manage all samples and showroom setups
• Assist with approvals for men’s product lines
• 3+ years in a merchandising related role in a fashion or retail company
• Fashion design, merchandising and or graphic design degree is required.
• Men’s experience is preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast pace, often-changing environment is essential
• Advanced Excel skills, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat knowledge are required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.