- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a well-funded fashion start up that produces and sells luxury men’s apparel. They are looking to hire a Marketing and Operations Coordinator, this is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with around one to two years of experience to join this prestigious and growing business. The successful candidate should be a self-starter who is looking to join an entrepreneurial environment, as this is a multi-faceted position that will touch all segments of this fast growing brand. Working closely with the President, the Marketing and Operations Coordinator will help to create digital marketing and ecommerce strategies as well as hold a central role in the organization as the point person for customer service for retail and wholesale partners.
- Design and manage email marketing campaigns and social media strategy and monitoring
- Responsible for PR strategy and implementation
- Manage all showroom sales, this includes preparation for sales events. Coordinate sites (set-up and breakdown) as well as oversee timing with sales team
- Attend and manage trade shows in conjunction with the President
- Create purchase orders and track all on order for both mill and factory
- Coordinating and receiving incoming finished goods inventory and managing communication with the factory
- Manage the logistics process for the distribution center (barcodes for new products, packaging protocol, reorders of materials etc
- Build and manage inventory reporting tools
- Create process for timely re-order based on sales
- Support customer service by facilitating feedback about purchases, manage returns/exchanges and answer consumer question regarding product, company mission, etc
- Simple accounting and bookkeeping (invoice reconciliation, PO issuance, showroom sales log etc.
- Our client is looking for a passionate, hardworking, out of the box thinking, collaborative and high-energy individual
- Someone who is excited by the opportunity to walk in and be willing to wear multiple hats
- By doing so he or she will reap the rewards of being an integral part of the startup team within this growing company and excellent long term career opportunities exist for the successful individual
- He or she should not be afraid of rolling up their sleeves to do the dirty work, but is also not intimidated by a luxury environment
- The right fit and attitude is more important than years of experience, therefore our client will consider recent graduates as well as those with 2-3 years relatable work experience,
Creative talent and the ability to contribute to creating or managing content (graphics, design, photography etc) is preferred
- Advanced computer skills are a must (Microsoft office)
- Working knowledge of design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign are a major plus but not essential
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.