- New York
- Job Information
Our client is one of the fastest growing startups on the east coast and a company that is rapidly disrupting the fitness industry. They have recently raised over $12 Million in Venture Funding so they can hire the sharpest minds in NYC to help them fundamentally change how people work out. This is a unique opportunity for a talented recruiter to grow an organization, and hire the team who will be at the cutting edge of technology and health.
- Source and hire top talent across every business group – Engineering, Growth, Marketing, Customer Experience, Account Management, Sales, Design, and Corporate.
- Work closely with the management team to improve current hiring and interviewing processes.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify ways to increase pool of candidates applying for positions.
- Assess and measure the health of company culture.
- In-house recruiting or agency experience is necessary (both is ideal).
- You love meeting great people and helping them succeed
- You are an enthusiastic, outgoing person who enjoys the challenge of building a great company
- Well-spoken on the phone, eloquent in emails, and a charismatic person who can chat with anyone.
- You are self-driven and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Metrics to validate your hiring skills.
- Technical savvy.
- Degreed or equivalent work experience.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.