- New York City
- Job Information
The Melanie Andersen Agency is an executive search consultancy headquartered in New York City. We specialize in recruitment within the fashion, beauty, lifestyle, luxury and technology industries. We place candidates into a wide range of disciplines including public relations, marketing, advertising, business development, sales, merchandising, e-commerce, product development, creative and more.
Due to our growing business, we are actively seeking a motivated, positive and hardworking full-time Executive Assistant to join our team. He/she will provide overall administrative support to two senior search consultants on a variety of functions including scheduling, data management, research and more. Excellent career opportunities exist for an ambitious individual.
Please note that candidates must reside in New York City or within close proximity as relocation is not an option. To be considered, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
- Will manage all administrative aspects of day-to-day office functions for two of our senior search consultants
- Schedule interviews and maintain calendars for each search consultant as well as organize time sensitive interviews between candidates and clients
- Data management utilizing our internal database
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Greet and interact with all visiting candidates and clients
- Conduct research via LinkedIn and other sources
- Prepare search update reports for clients and other documents as necessary
- Responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly office environment
- Occasional personal errands and other special projects.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Ideally has an interest in recruiting, ideally with an overall personal interest in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle or technology industries
- Experience working with databases
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Must have excellent writing and verbal skills and must be comfortable speaking with senior level candidates and clients on a regular basis
- Must have working knowledge of popular social media outlets, ie. Facebook/LinkedIn etc
- Ability to multi task, work to a fast pace and remain calm in a busy work environment
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.