- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an iconic women’s fashion brand and they are currently seeking an Ecommerce Analyst. He or she will be responsible for the development of new website features which will include optimizing existing features and functionality, and leveraging analytic insights to optimize merchandising and marketing results. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the digital space and is looking to further their career in website analytics at a large retail company.
- Establish a foundation for web analytics, including identifying key performance indicators, building dashboards, presenting key insights weekly and ensuring data drives actions to improve the business
- Implement and manage the online testing program, developing a seasonal testing plan as well as an in-season testing and optimization plan
- Primary contact between E-commerce user group, technology/tagging implementation team and vendor
- Develop relevant customer insights to influence program and offer strategy development in online marketing and merchandising initiatives Objectively deliver insights and help create a culture of data-driven decision making.
- Provide training and setup dashboards to teach team to utilize data to drive results.
- Utilize traffic and conversion data to forecast future sales levels scenarios
- Launch AB testing platform and make testing an ongoing discipline. Develop appropriate testing designs and support multivariate testing. Capture e-commerce and marketing testing requirements and prioritize, execute and share results.
- Gather business requirements for Omniture enhancements and manage roadmap of improvements
- Partner closely with IT team on tagging and enhancements to Omniture reporting suite and any third-party integrations with Omniture data/system.
- Manage relationship with analytics vendor including negotiation of contracts and compliance with service levels, such as response time.
- Teach and train the e-commerce group on Omniture system
- BA Required
- 3-6 years of online analytics experience, minimum of 1-2 years of Omniture experience
- Very strong analytical, quantitative, and project management skills
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills along with ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams
- Flexible and responsive, able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Self-motivated, independent thinker
- Integrity, maturity and constructive approach to challenges.
- Prior Test & Target experience a plus; Omniture University Certified a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.