- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a prestige skincare brand with a simple philosophy rooted in the use of natural and organic ingredients. This newly created position of Director of Operations will be based in their New York office and will be responsible for managing operations, supply management and partnering with their warehouses in the US and Europe to improve operations and logistic KPIs.
- Manage all operations and logistics supply chain for the North American business
- Responsible for monthly forecast of all North American business units
- Developing, updating and analyzing monthly forecasts
- Manage weekly calls with sales teams to communicate any updates regarding inventory availability or needs
- Oversee day to day operations activities: order processing, 3PL adherence to routing guides, all inbound and out bound shipments and kitting / assemblies
- Manage North American inventory including (SLOB, homeless skus and top skus)
- Partner with 3PL warehouse to improve operations and logistic KPIs
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute ad hoc opportunities
- Proactively recommend improvements to the operations and logistics supply chain
- Manage and develop direct reports, 3PL warehouse and North American logistics and supply chain
- Relevant experience in an operations leadership position within the beauty or cosmetic industries.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Full understanding of a 3PL warehouse management
- Experience with kitting, assemblies or promotions a plus
- Experience working with HSN and or QVC a plus
- QuickBooks Enterprise experience a plus
- Positive, self-starter, excellent communication skills, highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong skill set working with Excel
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.