- Boulder, Colorado
- Job Information
Our client is a consumer focused marketing agency headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. The agency specializes in high impact event, lifestyle, entertainment, social media and experiential marketing campaigns for a range of leading retail, entertainment and lifestyle brands. They are actively seeking a Director of New Business to lead business development, prospecting and RFP management within their lifestyle and entertainment sectors. The Director of New Business will work closely with senior management as well as other new business team members.
- Optimize the agency’s overarching business development process
- Create, implement and oversee sales pipeline to manage client lead intake, outbound activity, and prioritization
- Evaluate existing client base to identify opportunities for organic growth and service expansion
- Identify new (and existing) leads in non-competitive client categories
- Continuously develop an extensive roster of prospects
- Evaluate RFP opportunities
- Manage RFP process including concepting, deck writing and presentations
- Identify new services for revenue growth
- Spearhead PR opportunities, where appropriate
- 8-10 years of experience in an account management related role in a creative environment. A minimum of 6-8 years of agency experience in new business development is required.
- Proven track record of growing revenue and client base (from prospecting through to being awarded projects)
- Outstanding work ethic
- Strong client relationships
- Creative/strategic thinker
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Ability to play a strategic role with clients once a project has been awarded
- Able to travel frequently for pitches and prospecting
- A strong rolodex of potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.