- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an online wholesale marketplace for the women’s contemporary fashion industry, based in New York City. The company provides direct access to a brands’ sales team and inventory availability so that boutiques have real time access to buying information. Members can browse collections, make purchases and communicate with each other on the network. Their business has grown exponentially over the last couple of years and as a result, they are looking to expand their team. One of their new hires includes a Director of Marketing to help them develop marketing programs from concept to fruition, in digital, social media, public relations, corporate communications and visual. As a newly created role for the company, they are seeking an entrepreneurial individual with a multidisciplinary background who understands both technology and fashion.
- Work closely with the CEO to understand specific marketing goals and objectives; prioritize initiatives and allocate marketing resources as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Art Director and Editorial Director on all marketing related activities from inception to execution.
- Execute seasonal email marketing strategies aligned with brand goals and priorities, designed to increase membership, re-activate memberships and drive sales through the site.
- Develop a social media marketing strategy that includes building the brand’s presence across the appropriate platforms and launching other social-focused campaigns.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations for omni-channel programs that generate buzz about the brand and potentially reach new members.
- Drive production of marketing materials for key industry events and ensure that events are optimized from a marketing perspective.
- Partner with product development and sales team to make sure that site and product changes are communicated effectively to members.
- Partner with product strategy team to determine key metrics to measure and evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of all marketing programs and provide recommendations for future.
- Work with sales team to oversee new member outreach programs and monitor effectiveness.
- Oversee and manage member-marketing events including tradeshows and other related business events, and event requests.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of marketing experience either working for a retailer, agency or in another related industry.
- Strong background in digital and online, as well as some experience in social
- A highly collaborative team player
- A passion for the fashion industry as well as a strong sense of visual design
- Willing to work in a team focused environment, and ability to productively partner with other department team members to meet objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Forward-thinking with a balance of left and right brain thinking (analytical and creative)
- Can thrive in fast-paced environment, including quickly and accurately assessing opportunities to determine best approach
- Ability to set up efficient and effective processes, and manage and meet deadline
- A sense of enthusiasm, passion and commitment to continually bring a fresh perspective to the team
- Be highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Articulate oral and written communicator
- Ability to Multi-task and handle different projects and changing priorities
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.