- Dumbo, Brooklyn
- Job Information
Our client is a global branding and design firm that specializes in structural, graphic and packaging design. With offices in London, Singapore and Mumbai, they opened their New York office about three years ago and have experienced a rapid period of growth. We are helping them identify a Director of Client Services, this newly created position is primarily focused on growing and strengthening existing client relationships, playing a strategic lead role with clients as well as managing the account management team.
- Drive senior client development and relationship building, including the creation of client development plans for key North American clients. This includes developing and delivering the overall strategy and financial objectives for these clients
- Be involved in strategic front end phases of key client projects and pitches, as required.
- Ensure that the key client objectives are met and reviewed on a regular basis, including client turnover and profit targets. This will also involve reforecasting the projected sales in line with the financial calendar.
- Head up the client servicing team provide leadership in the servicing of these clients.
- Instigate regular key client review meetings to ensure the relationships are fully maximized, developed and nurtured.
- Attend both client development and new business meetings as required to help drive sales and conversion.
- 7-10 years of experience working at design or branding firm with detailed knowledge of packaging
- Ability to represent company in front of very senior clients
- Strong management and relationship building skills, identifying and exploiting new project opportunities.
- Solid strategic skills and fluency in company’s brand shaping specialists ‘language’.
- An engaging communicator, presenter with strong listening skills.
- Sound problem solving skills.
- Extensive understanding of different client cultures and dynamics, as well as brands, consumers and FMCG categories.
- A skilled mentor and team builder with the ability to delegate and to empower others to
maximize their strengths.
- Sound commercial skills and understanding of the key financial drivers of the business.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.