- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a fast growing, venture-backed site that provides career opportunities and advice, online classes and content for job seekers. They are looking to hire a Director of Audience Development to head up marketing for the company. This role has an emphasis on user acquisition and is a great opportunity to join the co-founders and catalyze their trajectory of rapid audience growth. The startup seeks an individual who will share their vision and valuesin a company culture that is high in energy, passion and productivity with humor, wit and grit. They have a team that is both intellectual and intuitive problem solvers and are looking for an individual to focus on marketing and audience development.
- Create and grow and meet audience goals in authentic and timely strategies and tactics
- Build the userbase from the current 1.6M users to 3-5M unique monthly visitors and then beyond
- Create marketing strategies that leverage the unique position and value proposition for the company
- Involve and leverage the editorial, product, PR and sales teams to help create and unify around your campaign ideas.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with other brands
- Provide thought leadership through editorial content and networking events
- A minimum of four years of digital marketing experience in a startup focused on SEO/SEM and user acquisition
- The ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bring a know-how and can-do to the executive table of accountability.
- Compensation Structure includes a base salary plus bonus based on performance and equity.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.