- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a multinational women’s skincare brand and is a market leader in the lip balm category. Their products are sold at major retailers and a key element of the company’s marketing is their innovative use of social media. Given the company’s continued growth and success they are now looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager. He or she will be responsible for managing the development, production, and implementation of key digital campaigns and initiatives and will work collaboratively with both regional and global marketing teams as well as external vendors.
- Manage end-to-end campaign development/production and ensure timely and flawless launch of digital campaigns
- Analyze campaign results in detail during and post-launch to drive continuous improvement
- Create key learnings/best practices reports and summary presentations for each campaign
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for external agencies and vendors
- Continue to refine internal processes to drive productive change to optimize scalability, standardization, and maintainability of all current and future digital initiatives
- Manage online advertising and SEO and SEM activities
- Stay abreast of key digital trends, best practices, industry standards and latest technologies applicable to the brand
- Actively monitor competitive activities, create and disseminate a competitive analysis on an on-going regular basis
- Assist in the execution of customer acquisition strategies
- Manage digital related asset creation – including videos, images, emails etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing for a B2C retailer or agency
- Results-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit and a professional demeanor
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize, manage and drive multiple projects with ease and accuracy
- Aptitude and interest in high-tech, social and digital trends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.