- New York City
- Job Information
The CRM Manager will be in charge of marketing analytics for the brand. He or she will support the VP, Digital in analyzing the performance of cross-channel marketing and CRM programs across retail and digital that meet marketing objectives, strategy and tactics in order to elevate the brand message and achieve sales goals. This position is also responsible for consumer data insights and creating actionable and strategic plans that drive business results. The ideal candidate should have experience with Statistics, Raw Data, SQL, Marketing Campaigns, and Direct Mail
- Recommend and develop campaign models to optimize performance
- Build a detailed, bottom-up annual budget for areas of responsibility. Supply key inputs to the quarterly reforecast, using the most accurate, up-to-date information available
- Analyze performance of cross-channel marketing programs
- Run in-depth campaign analysis report by segment for direct mail, email and events (response, sales, ROI, product sell-through, profile of responders, channel of response, etc.)
- Customer and Segment Analysis
- Develop and run CRM scorecard to measure performance by segment (retention, sales, segment progression, etc.)
- Profile new customers to understand new opportunities for growth
- Profile and analyze customers by category, collection, to understand target market for each
- Minimum of 5 years of CRM experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in creating and planning marketing offers and campaigns.
- Ability to think analytically and creatively.
- Technical skill proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Technical skill proficiency in Microstrategy would be a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.