- New York
- Job Information
A hip and current beauty company is seeking a Creative Director who will be responsible for overseeing and managing all integrated creative communication efforts for the brand. This is across all touch points including campaigns, in-store/visual merchandising, video, digital and packaging, therefore the ideal candidate will have experience working on 360 degree efforts with a specially savvy nature for digital communications. A solid track record in managing and mentoring junior creatives is required as this is a leadership and global role.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is already engrossed in a brand that holds digital marketing as a cornerstone to build upon this experience further, or for someone who wants to delve more deeply into digital creative in their next opportunity.
- Conceptual direction for the design strategy and execution
- Photography direction including selection of photographers, talent and production involved in high caliber photo shoots for on-figure and product photography
- Responsible for pitching photo direction to internal clients
- Generate highly conceptual ideas for seasonal campaigns: conception through execution
- Must be able to give and receive constructive feedback that results in elevating the overall creative
- Direct and inspire creative team to deliver multiple deliverables in fast-paced studio environment
- Work with team to design in-store graphics, windows, seasonal presentations, and press kits
- Ensure quality and consistency across all communication channels
- Translate global print and in store design strategy into digital properties, specifically for social media content and digital marketing
- Relevant creative experience in a growing, fast-paced beauty brand
- Prior management, leadership and mentoring experience is required
- Solid brand design experience, with substantial exposure to a wide variety of disciplines, including brand strategy, identity development, print, digital, packaging, advertising and collateral
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other required tools
- Ability to execute creative across all media (in addition to providing art direction to the creative team)
- Demonstrated strategic-thinking and creativity with excellent practical skills in getting things done
- Strong organizational skills are a must
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.