- Dallas, TX
- Job Information
Our client, a global skincare, makeup and body care company located in Dallas, Texas, is looking for a Creative Director. We are working with them to identify the “best of the best” creative talent, and relocate them to Dallas to bring their “Grade A eye” and industry knowledge to the company as they push the vision forward, with specific opportunity to do so in emerging markets including China.
Working across multiple beauty categories, this individual will be responsible for the visual direction of the brand in an omnichannel capacity, overseeing and mentoring a team of four designers at various levels. The right person is someone who has an amazing eye for photography and has demonstrated expertise at storytelling through design.
- Lead creative direction of all design and photo art direction activities for the Content and Communications team
- Lead, teach and inspire a creative design team ranging from Senior Art Directors (AD) to Junior Art Directors.
- Work at a global, regional and local market level on a wide range of projects that include multi-channel, multi-screen advertising campaigns, new product launch 360 toolkits, corporate program toolkits, LookBook quarterly toolkits and, video, and social media toolkits. Additionally partner with global and regional marketing partners to take business objectives and translate them into visual multi-channel campaigns.
- Elevate, modernize, rebrand and create department consistency with MKI’s design and photography style for major initiatives that include global ad campaigns, special global promotions, quarterly LookBook assets, micro sites and other high-level brand enhancements that require collaboration with cross functional partners including global marketing, digital marketing, brand, etc.
- Develop creative assets for various digital platforms such as, but not limited to, responsive design platforms, e-catalogs; web; apps; and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter with the expectation that this knowledge will be passed on to the creative team. Additionally, partner with and provides direction to and shares learning from the company’s digital agency of record.
- Experience in creative/art direction, which will includes strong fashion and or beauty creative industry expertise
- Solid knowledge of key digital properties, and the ability to create visual storytelling across all channels is needed
- Strong leadership and team building abilities are required to provide guidance and mentoring to direct reports as well as working with other departments throughout the organization.
- Must possess best-in-class ‘hands-on’ photo art direction and design experience in order to periodically produce high profile projects themselves.
- Strong connections in the beauty and or fashion community (i.e.- photographers, stylists, makeup artists, set designers, model agencies and producers) is required.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.