- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a small boutique, independently owned design firm based in New York City that produces branding and design projects for a range of hospitality, restaurants and food related clients. They are seeking a self-motivated, proactive Business Development Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset. He or she will have experience in a design or creative environment, be able to thrive in a collaborative and open environment; and possess the the ability and desire to identify, nurture and secure new business opportunities
- Shape new business strategies by identifying and qualifying new opportunities.
- Secure and attend introductory meetings with prospects.
- Collaborate and engage the rest of the team with new business proposals.
- Create and customize pitch materials.
- Generate leads and manage new relationships development, contact list, and follow-up.
- Observe and analyze industry trends to make recommendations in target sectors.
- BA Required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in new business development experience in a creative environment
- Successful track record of generating leads, both responding to incoming and being strategic and proactive with identifying new business opportunities.
- A forward thinking mindset, with the ability to gauge the best method for acquiring new clients
- Ability to work independently when needed, with exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in a creative environment or branding firm, with creative thinking abilities and a business acumen
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.