- Job Information
Our client is a global skincare, makeup and body beauty company and are currently seeking a Brand Manager within their Product Development team. This role will report to a Director of Global Brand Development and will oversee the execution of product strategies for skincare and color categories on a worldwide basis.
- Execute new product development, existing product improvement and promotional opportunities
- Effectively develop and implement marketing and product development strategies across both skincare and cosmetics categories
- Concept, develop and provide direction on marketing materials for both cosmetics and skincare categories, ensuring they are on trend and provide clear product and brand positioning
- Assume responsibility for profit analysis by developing and analyzing financial metrics (e.g., product margins) and manage costs associated with each initiative
- Our client is looking for an individual with a high level of creativity, with the ability to leverage market and consumer trends and successfully position their products globally
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the beauty industry is needed, with some time spent working in or closely with product development
- Must be up to date and passionate about trends in the beauty industry
- Solid project management skills with the ability to lead the tactical aspects of the product marketing cycle and work at a fast pace
- Superior communication and presentation skills are essential in order to establish credibility and form business partnerships with clients locally and globally
- Highly skilled at managing multiple timelines and hold practical experience in both formulation and packaging
- Domestic and international travel will be required (approximately 15%) to attend major sales events, meet with vendors, attend training seminars, visit regional markets including key local markets including China, Russia and Mexico
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or equivalent is required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.