- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading advertising agency that specializes within the retail, fashion and consumer industries. The agency embodies a strong strategic foundation and has a roster of impressive clients and accounts. We are currently working with them to identify a stellar Account Supervisor to be a key member of a luxury accessory account. He or she will manage campaign work that is fleshed out across print, POS and digital.
The successful candidate will have experience on or a passion for the fashion category, a proactive and motivated mindset, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and excellent client management skills.
- Provide support to the Account Director on all aspects of a large retail account
- Manage weekly client and agency partner status calls
- Manage finance for account including budgets, estimates, invoices and other matters.
- Coordinate the pre-production of client’s monthly print productions as well as all post-production
- Work closely with the Account Director to create client presentations for senior client leadership meetings
- Oversee conception and development of print advertisements and all additional assets needed by client
- A minimum of five years of account management experience in an advertising agency is required.
- Fashion, retail or beauty category experience is a plus but not essential
- Strong organizational and time management skills due to the nature of this fast paced account
- Solid Print and/or TV production experience is required
- Ability to own projects from start to finish while working closely with internal and client teams.
- Ability to work efficiently and have a strong attention to detail
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.