- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an advertising agency with some of the leading fashion, retail, and luxury brands as clients. They are seeking an Account Supervisor to work on one of their fashion or beauty accounts. This is a great opportunity to make the move to a creative environment and work with some of the most talented individuals in the fashion and beauty industry. They are looking for a driven, confident, and savvy candidate who can thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Coordinate the pre-production of client’s monthly print productions as well as all post-production
- Work closely with senior creative partners to oversee shoot creative development process while keeping in mind specific client needs and objectives
- Oversee concepting and development of magalog layouts, print advertisements and all additional assets needed by client
- Manage all client finances (overall client budget, individual shoot budgets, estimates and sending all client invoices)
- Work closely with the Account Director to create client presentations for senior client leadership meetings
- Manage and mentor an Account Manager
- 4-7 years of account management experience in an advertising agency is needed
- Solid Print and/or TV production experience is required
- Ability to own projects from start to finish while working closely with internal and client teams.
- Ability to be organized in fast-paced environment and able to implement process
- Ability to work efficiently and have a strong attention to detail
Prior experience working on fashion, beauty or retail accounts is a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.