- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a highly regarded NYC PR Agency with a range of travel, luxury and hotel accounts. It is seeking a PR professional with four to six years of PR agency experience to join their team. The agency offers an environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance and is seeking someone who will enjoy working in a collaborative, creative atmosphere.
The Account Supervisor will develop strategic public relations plans and media relations strategies, create and oversee the execution of publicity campaigns. This is a great opportunity for an articulate, knowledgeable, well presented, and natural leader to serveas a key contact with several clients. Experience within the luxury field is a plus, but more importantly the candidate should have a good understanding of the hotel and travel industries. In addition, he or she should be able to manage a team, multitask with ease, hold strong contacts within the media, and possess exceptional client management skills.
- Align press initiatives with business goals of brands/clients
- Develop and foster a stellar rapport with current and potential clients
- Create and oversee the execution of publicity campaigns
- Enhance the agencies existing reputation and act as a true brand ambassador
- Develop out-of-the-box, forward thinking media strategies and initiatives
- Effectively present pitches in order to generate media coverage
- Define the target market, analyze the competition and use positioning strategies to define a unique product identity
- Maintain ongoing relationships with members of top-tier media
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of PR agency experience; specifically within the hotel, travel or luxury industries
- Experience managing full time junior staff members
- Strong media contacts and excellent writing skills are essential
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing quality of work
- Creative and energetic personality with the ability to work with a sophisticated client base
- Experience with collaboration based projects/initiatives is a plus
- Detail oriented, with effective organizational and project management skills
- Should be proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Knowledge and personal love of travel, a definite plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.