- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an independently owned advertising agency with some of the leading fashion, luxury and beauty clients. They are seeking a talented Account Manager to work on some of their key fashion and lifestyle accounts. The agency works with the best of the best in terms of talent, photographers, and creative and therefore the ideal candidate will have experience on or a passion for the fashion, luxury and beauty categories. A proactive and motivated mindset, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and excellent client management skills are required
- Report into Account Director, work creative team and production staff manage clients’ expectations and ensure all deadlines are met
- Manage production of shoots and videos, catalogs, packaging, collateral and across all digital touch points.
- Maintain and develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
- Supervise multiple projects and deadlines with the ability to anticipate and course-correct as needed.
- Help craft and deliver creative briefs at the intersection of creativity and strategy.
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis and create and manage timelines for all projects
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and industry trends
- Oversee conception and development of print and TV campaigns and all additional assets needed by client
- A minimum of three years of account management experience, either agency or in-house. Fashion, beauty, luxury and or retail experience is preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively with people of all levels
- Ability to own projects from start to finish while working closely with internal and client teams.
- Solid Print or TV production experience is required
- Work efficiently and have a strong attention to detail
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.