- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading PR agency with an elite and continuously growing roster of fashion, beauty, consumer and lifestyle clients. The agency is currently seeking a PR professional at the Account Director level to work in their consumer division on several healthcare accounts.
The agency combines the stability and professionalism of a mature firm with the agility of a small, fast-growth company. The agency is comprised of a fully integrated team with shared experience in consumer, beauty and healthcare, retail, wine/spirits, luxury brands, mass brands, home design, fashion, events, media and entertainment. By partnering with their clients, they are able to position them to succeed in this new era. As an agency, they believe that their customers’ business results come first. Their team consists of a dynamic, creative, collaborative group of experienced specialists in consumer goods, health and beauty, retail, home furnishings/interior design, fashion, hospitality/spirits and media. As a team they accomplish the extraordinary by working together to serve all of their client needs from brand strategy, marketing, media relations, events and promotions.
Our client is seeking someone who will enjoy working in a collaborative, creative atmosphere. As an agency they offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The organizational culture inspires creativity in every employee. You’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. In this position, you will be the one who develops strategic public relations plans and media relations strategies; creates and oversees the execution of publicity campaigns; serves as a key contact with top clients; helps to manage client expectations; enhances department and organization reputation.
- Superior writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to align press initiatives with business goals of brands/clients
- Ability to develop rapport with clients to maintain strong working relationships
- Experienced, strong pitcher (on phone and email) with existing relationships with the media, that effectively presents pitches to generate media coverage
- Defines the target market, analyzes the competition and uses positioning strategies to define a unique product identity
- Expert at maintaining ongoing relationships with members of top-tier media. World-class press/media experience with track record of successfully managing major PR campaigns
- Takes initiative and pursues opportunities
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- B.A. and a minimum of eight years of PR agency experience
- Previously established relationships with healthcare editorial and media contacts
- Prior management experience
- Experience executing programs
- Client management and presentation experience
- Experience with collaboration based projects/initiatives is a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.