- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an independently owned creative agency with offices in London, New York and Tokyo. The agency works with a range of fashion, sports and lifestyle brands and the scope of work for clients is driven by original ideas articulated as multi-channel campaigns incorporating creative direction, film, digital, PR and experiential disciplines. The Account Director will be joining a dynamic and creative team delivering mixed media thinking for a world class roster of clients. Therefore, this is a great opportunity to join an interesting environment of creative professionals in and entrepreneurial environment.
- Make your clients adored and famous
- Deliver strong client leadership to all allocated client accounts
- Leadership and development of best in class campaign planning and delivery
- Hero agency processes with regards to the running of client accounts
- Development of a strong network of contacts within the industry
- A minimum of seven years of account management experience working on integrated accounts.
- The ability to work with an integrated approach across the agency
- Lead core team and drive client portfolio against budget
- Drive organic growth where possible on all accounts
- Build ongoing solid client relationships
- Proven experience managing integrated teams of lively professionals
- Experience in spirits, fashion and lifestyles sectors is preferred but not imperative.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.