- New York
- Job Information
The brand is the first-of-its-kind mobile platform that curates today’s top stars, the coveted, on-trend brands they love and exclusive celebrity content all in one dynamic shopping experience.
This is a newly created role and there is some level of flexibility with the years of experience required, as our client is more interested in finding an ambitious individual with the right mindset and personality. As a part of this fast-growing startup and working directly with the CMO, he or she will lay down some of the best practices of lean analytics for the brands UX and product work on this content-meets-commerce mobile app. This role offers genuine responsibility, and would be perfect for a well-rounded, entrepreneurial Web Analyst looking for a once-in-a-lifetime challenge to build something amazing.
You grew up digital, you’ve played with a lot of the digital world, you’ve experimented and learned – sometimes for work, sometimes for the sake of it. You grasp the fundamental concepts of the industry – You know how an insight differs from an observation, how a strategy differs from principles and tactics, and how ideas differ from executions. And you can show work that consistently and surprisingly delivers to these concepts.
Ideas – You’ll have them and help the team have them. Social media and content – You’ll understand what’s happening online and why, you’ll be able see great content in the analysis and on face value.
Communications and experience planning – You’ll know how to orchestrate an idea so that it doesn’t just launch and… then nothing. And you’ll be able to develop people-centric experience plans (or customer journeys). This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, task oriented individual to join a collaborative work environment and open culture.
- Become the resident expert in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, MOZ and Optimizely) to oversee the delivery of reporting and optimization recommendations
- Develop digital marketing metrics, goals and KPI’s
- Be proactive and innovative with solutions while staying abreast of latest measurement trends in the industry
- Deliver a Lean Analytics test and process to UX and Product
- Analytically trained, detail orientated – Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering
- Must be experienced in Google Analytics
- Keen understanding of digital marketing metrics and how to build, communicate and maintain KPI frameworks in creative environment
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.