- San Francisco
- Job Information
Our client is a luxury online retailer headquartered in San Francisco. They are currently seeking a VP of Product to define and implement a successful ecommerce product strategy for the company. The VP will lead the product management team through the entire product life cycle and work closely with other executive team members to drive sales and ensure a top-notch customer experience that is in line with the overall vision of the company.
- Create and put in place a successful ecommerce product strategy for the company
- Manage a team of product managers, analytics and ux/ui specialists in order to systematically measure performance of all aspects of user experience
- Analyze the market, competitors, and emerging trends to provide effective feedback and insights
- Iterate through wireframes to convey specifications and interaction models that best suit user needs
- Work with all other departments to ensure an overall consistent web experience
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of existing operations and accurately identify needs based on new technology
- 8+ years of ecommerce product management experience, preferable for a luxury retailer
- At least 4+ years in a managerial role
- Must have extensive experience with ecommerce product development and implementation
- Strong understanding of web technologies, programming languages, webpage design, and agile methodology
- Exceptional leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.