- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is one of the fastest growing startups on the east coast and a company that is rapidly disrupting the fitness industry. They have recently raised over $12 Million in Venture Funding so they can hire the sharpest minds in NYC to help them fundamentally change how people work out. This is a unique opportunity for a talented marketer to lead an organization to nationwide success, and build a lifestyle brand at the cutting edge technology and health.
- Continue to grow customer base, both in NYC and in new markets.
- Test new channels while scaling successful channels.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales team and customer support team to identify opportunities for growth.
- Experience in the digital space and comfortable with a variety of channels-perhaps Facebook, acquisition email, affiliate, SEM, or content.
- ROI is your middle name. You love measuring campaigns and are constantly tinkering to optimize results. You know how to test, grow, and scale, and are comfortable getting into the weeds.
- You are not right-brained or left-brained — you are ambidextrious-brained. You thrive on numbers and analytics, but also know how to let your creative side shine
- You love growing things, meeting big goals, and doing what others said was impossible.
- Able to sell in a consultative manner.
- Able to create compelling campaigns across the web, social media, offline events and more
- Able to set and meet monthly growth goals
- Strong negotiation skills.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.