- New York City
- Job Information
We are currently searching for a VP Marketing candidate for a web and mobile analytics startup. The company helps businesses track and analyze key online metrics and is led by a management team with a proven track record of entrepreneurship, having successfully sold their last two businesses. The VP Marketing will report directly to the CEO and be a core member of the management team, setting in place the marketing strategy and contributing to the overall vision and direction of the company.
- The VP Marketing will become a thought leader within the company itself, as well in the broader industry. He or she will help to define the core value proposition and rapidly build an engaged and loyal client base.
- Define ‘Go to market strategy’ through branding, SEO/SEM, social media, events, word of mouth marketing, PR
- Revenue: Freemium path, pricing model
- Customer Retention through white paper generation and satisfaction
- 10+ years of applicable marketing experience with knowledge of B2B marketing at various business lifecycle stages
- The ability to turn great ideas into successful campaigns using business intelligence and/or web marketing analytics solutions is required
- Must be a detail oriented, self-starter with demonstrated ability for cross-functional leadership
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects through prioritization
- Strong track record working with web and mobile analytics
- Product marketing management experience is a big plus
- Experience and understanding of growth hacking techniques
- Competitive compensation + health benefits
- The opportunity to join and help build a fast growing startup early in the game as an equity holder with a meaningful stake in the company
- Awesome team culture: No politics, little formal hierarchy, and one that values independence and autonomy
- Friends and intelligent coworkers who are the BEST in their respective fields.
- A fun work environment in an amazing Union Square loft.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.