- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a contemporary American fashion brand as is looking to hire a VP Global Marketing. He or she will be responsible for developing and implementing global marketing efforts to support and enhance the brand positioning and drive business and sales growth. The VP Global Marketing will manage and maximize day-to-day interaction with internal, licensing and international partners. He or she will lead coordination of all international marketing activities with global regions (US, Europe, Asia, Latin America) and will work with internal partners, including creative, design, merchandising, visual merchandising, finance and production to concept, initiate and execute key initiatives.
- Develop fully integrated marketing programs across advertising, digital, visual, promotion and public relations to ensure maximum impact, efficiency and alignment.
- Use market, industry, regional, consumer and customer data and insights to identify best opportunities for development of the businesses globally.
- Collaborate with internal partners from inception to completion to maximize consumer engagement for each project.
- Responsible for ensuring creative work meets strategic business needs while aligning with brand standards.
- Develop digital strategies to meet brand and business needs, including content ideas, commerce, social and PR.
- Collaborate with creative and merchandising to drive best in class graphics, signage, relevant in-store branding elements and events.
- Work to ensure integrated decision-making occurs by involving key stakeholders throughout the marketing and advertising process.
- Provide regional updates on the development of marketing tools to execute a consistent brand strategy around the globe.
- Provide direction for the global marketing communication budgets across all divisions.
- 10+ years marketing experience within a brand organization.
- Demonstrated international experience with both wholesale and retail channels for a contemporary fashion brand.
- An understanding of, and ability to communicate the brand aesthetic.
- Demonstrated experience within owned/operated and licensing business models.
- BA in marketing/communications/business; MBA preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic, empathetic and open minded.
- Confident and comfortable presentation skills.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
- Must be proactive and solution-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong data/analytics skills.
- Ability to lead, inspire and manage teams.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.