- San Francisco
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative accessories brand headquartered in San Francisco and is actively seeking a VP of Marketing to join their team. He or she will be responsible for managing a team of e-commerce merchandising, public relations, email marketing, social media, brand and creative. The VP of Marketing will be responsible for ultimately driving new customer acquisition and cross category repeat purchase with innovative remarketing.
- Launch new collections, including style videos, email campaigns, social media campaigns and printed catalogs.
- Measure and refine all marketing programs to continually improve success rate. You must thrive in quantitative analysis to track and measure online and offline marketing programs and drive ROI based decisions.
- Collaborate with merchandising and inventory planning to deliver customer incentives and promotions including pop up sales, gift with purchase, purchase with purchase, holiday offers, etc.
- Develop strategy and execute customer programs like gift cards and loyalty points.
- Create and manage all marketing calendars and budgets.
- Partner with global teams to localize marketing materials for other markets.
- 15+ years of proven success in marketing leadership with emphasis on experience at a leading fashion or beauty company.
- A masterful combination of business acumen, creative thinking and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required. Top tier MBA preferred.
- Energetic and infectious leadership in a fast paced environment, who is also effective as a collaborator and hands-on contributor.
- Proven ability to inspire a marketplace with consistently innovative ideas
- Business Development and affiliate marketing experience
- Consumer goods print catalog and direct marketing
- Passion for emerging trends in social marketing, ecommerce and new media
- Knowledge of direct selling a plus.
- Global marketing experience a plus
- Competitive compensation, including base salary, performance based bonus and equity depending on experience.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.