- San Francisco
- Job Information
Our client is a hot technology company and is adding to their strategy team at all levels. The role of strategy is primarily responsible for supporting the most critical corporate initiatives for the company. You will support strategic projects, deliver measurable value to the company, and help achieve its vision. The position is highly visible in the organization and involves frequent interaction with the senior management as well as all other senior staff and external stakeholders.
- Support senior project managers in leading complex strategic projects.
- Facilitate cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
- Perform strategic analysis and problem solving.
- Prepare executive-level presentations
- Strategic execution
- Lead or contribute to the development and articulation of long-term strategic issues
- Thought leadership: Support the development and implementation of corporate vision, strategy, and long-term strategic priorities
- Market intelligence
- Develop insightful analysis of key industry trends (technology, competitors, consumers, regulatory, etc.) and inform the organization of their strategic implications
- World class strategic and analytical capabilities (quantitative and qualitative)
- Understanding of new products/technologies (mobile, commerce, Internet, identity, authentication)
- Strategic project management experience
- Superior communications and influencing skills
- Highly collaborative, accustomed to working in a consensus driven culture
- People motivation and development skills
- Comfortable when asked to bring structure to broad, evolving questions
- Strong attention to detail and constant drive to deliver high-quality work:
- Functional experience at a strategy consulting firm, investment bank, private-equity firm, or corporate strategy group preferred
- Industry experience in one of the following areas a plus: financial services, banking, payments, retail and online commerce, Internet portal, social networking, social gaming, and mobile
- Education B.A. / B.S. from top undergraduate college or university
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.