- Dallas, TX
- Job Information
Our client is an iconic modern brand known for their uncompromising, timeless design and handcrafted quality. The brand creates boots, shoes, handbags and small leather goods for women, men and kids and is looking to hire a Store Manager for their new store in Dallas. He or she will be responsible for achieving sales and profit goals by hiring, training, and leading a high performing team that represents the brand standards of customer service, merchandising and operations.
- Develop and execute strategies in order to drive business to achieve sale and profitability goals in a commissioned environment
- Educate the sales team on store sales planning, personal sales goals, store statistics and motivate the team to achieve goals
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s
- Partner with the corporate team to build concierge program, relationships and events in order to drive traffic and sales
- Identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Create a customer service focused environment by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service, sales generation and customer outreach
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor
- Develops and maintains store clientele processes and standards and ensures associate participation and compliance
- Develop a strong knowledge of company history, brand aesthetic, brand philosophy , lifestyle, products and effectively communicate information to sales team and customers
- Ensures that sales floor always meets company standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping
- Direct and supervise the daily activities of associates and provide recognition to members of team for exceptional performance
- Ensure training and compliance of associates on company policy and procedures, company history, culture and brand aesthetic and customer service standards.
- Develop and train internal talent to ensure team reaches their fullest potential and to build a strong internal bench of candidates for future leadership roles
- Responsible for managing all operational processes, policies and functionality related to merchandise management, security, loss prevention and facility maintenance.
- Perform and supervise all operations in compliance with company procedures regarding merchandise and store security in an effort to minimize loss prevention risks
- Monitor store inventory levels and partners with corporate team to maximize sales through product replenishment and communication of product needs
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers, management and corporate partners.
- A minimum of 5+ years of retail management experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Prior experience managing teams is required.
- Proven ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Ability to use POS system, including inventory management functions
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency (Excel and Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.