- New York City
- Job Information
Our client provides a SaaS platform to help businesses manage quality throughout the app development lifecycle. Their web + mobile framework improves app delivery by providing distribution, testing and debugging functions directly within a mobile application. They are backed by a leading early-stage venture firm based in Manhattan, and are looking for a Software Engineer to help build utility services that make app development easier. The company employs a wide breadth of technologies within their stack, but prefer a strong understanding of computer science and scalable design principles over specific domain knowledge — They are willing to train if you are passionate about learning.
• Be responsible for the quality of your code with thoughtful design, unit testing and automated functional testing
• Participate in and contribute to peer code reviews
• Proactively seek out and help minimize pain points within their infrastructure
• Stay abreast of the latest technologies and introduce the company to new development techniques and tools that can improve their practices
• Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design
• Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.