- Los Angeles
- Job Information
Our client is an integrated advertising agency with a strong digital division. We are working with their LA office to help them find a Digital Strategist to head up digital and social media strategy for an international fashion brand.
- Lead client delivery across social and digital media for a global fashion brand based on the West Coast.
- Educate client and internal teams on key findings and fashion industry trends and apply them towards integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the brand vision is delivered consistently across online and offline channels.
- Develop social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns that align with and support brand strategy and measurable business goals.
- Implement and maintain comprehensive social media strategies that will increase brand visibility and traffic across all social platforms.
- Manage a team whose responsibilities will include content development, community engagement and management.
- Understand target audiences for each of our clients’ brands, know their behavior and create interesting solutions that reach and convert behaviors.
- Day-to-day supervision of the community management of brand communities on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr, Google + and other platforms where our clients have a presence.
- Identify and secure social media influencer partnerships.
- Develop community programs and social media promotional calendar that builds awareness and engagement; you’ll also help create assets and supporting materials to execute programs.
- Cultivate smart, strategic partnerships that support content and marketing objectives.
- Leverage consumer insights into acquisition and retention of customers.
- Create social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure consistent messaging.
- Work closely with a team to create an integrated approach to traditional, digital and social campaigns.
- Assist in the development of metrics to evaluate effectiveness of programs.
- A minimum of five years of account management or strategy experience in a social/digital agency or for a brand.
- Proven leadership of the social media delivery for an internationally known fashion brand, either at an agency or on the client side.
- Detailed understand of the fashion industry with extensive contacts.
- Must be a strategic thinker who develops long term and result-focused campaigns that will add value to our client’s brand.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and an understanding of how to apply them in a manner that is fitting to business goals.
- Must be on top of new social media trends and experiences and can think and execute across digital, social and mobile platforms.
- Strong knowledge of social media analysis tools (i.e., Radian6, Simply Measured, Sysomos, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong project management, team leadership and decision-making skills.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.