- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is one of the preeminent fashion, lifestyle and celebrity communication agencies in New York City. Their specialties include brand-architecture, public relations and social media strategy for fashion, beauty and style based industries. Due to their rapidly growing social media division, they are currently seeking a Social Media Strategist/Community Manager who can assist in driving the expansion of this department. The ideal candidate will have proven social media, strategy and management skills as well as a passion for the American fashion industry.
- Intricate knowledge of all social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Google Plus, Flickr, Foursquare and Vimeo, MySpace, YouTube, Digg, and more
- Proven experience in creating unique and engaging strategies for these outlets, and in presenting these ideas to clients.
- Superior knowledge of these programs and the interfaces that connect with them
- Strong managerial skills and experience of managing a team
- Exemplary relationships with fashion, life style and tech blogs and other online media
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability in successfully maintaining multiple social media voices
- A deep interest in social media, pop and luxury culture and fashion
- Must have ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented, high-energy environment with a consistent CAN DO attitude
- Ability to self-motivate, work well alone and as part of a team
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Agency experience a plus
- Bachelors degree in Social Media or New Media
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.