- New York, NY
- Job Information
Our client is a true innovator and trailblazer within the bespoke interior design industry. The company is currently experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and after some high profile executive and senior level marketing hires, they are now ready to expand their marketing team and bring on a Social Media and Marketing Manager. Reporting to the VP of Brand Marketing, this is an important hire for the marketing team as this person will be at the creative helm and responsible for helping to strategically elevate the brands presence during this immense period of growth.
In addition to their strong web presence, the company has 21 showrooms throughout the United States with plans to open an additional 30 new locations in 2015 alone. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career and join a growing company within the design and home interiors space.
- Support brand positioning and the continued elevation of the brand
- Assist in creation and execution of a fully integrated marketing communications program which will be targeting homeowners, and design professionals to include advertising, collateral/sales tools, public relations, social media, events, and merchandising. Fully integrated program must create awareness and drive engagement, as well as generate leads to showrooms and sales team
- Seamlessly collaborate with the Retail team to develop in-store merchandising programs, event support for grand openings, presentations, and selling tools to assist in engaging new customers
- Responsible for supporting communication of brand messaging through all channels
- Responsible for supporting offline direct advertising efforts, such as television, print and radio as well as brick and mortar storefronts, utilizing the showrooms as marketing vehicles (showroom openings and events)
- Ensure all materials adhere to brand guidelines
- Support trade show strategies and presence
- Manage direct mail campaigns and catalog drops
- Help to manage strategic partnerships and industry association relationships and memberships
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant experience within social media, marketing and communications
- Experience in brand building and developing a comprehensive messaging platform and brand voice
- Expertise in event planning and local marketing efforts
- Experience with trade shows and partnerships
- Experience in a high-growth and entrepreneurial environment
- Project management experience, from initiation to completion for all brand assets
- Ensure that the entire organization is aligned with the overall goals, objectives, strategies and tactics
- A true self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can flexibly adapt to the changing Internet marketplace
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.