- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading digital agency located in New York with a collaborative work environment and an open culture. They are actively seeking a Social Analyst to join their Analytics practice and work with the content team to provide daily insight, real time analytics and reporting. Reporting into the Head of Data and Analytics, this individual will spend significant time gaining deep insight into client’s current tools, daily content practices and community management analysis. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate to join a team of smart and nimble individuals who build innovative campaigns and produce unique daily content.
- Partner with Content and Strategy disciplines to provide best in class social analysis of campaigns and daily content.
- Develop audits for our clients that outline competitive brands, emerging trends and latest measurement technologies.
- Develop and deliver client reports that express insight into the value of the client’s social activity – content interaction, platform analysis, mentions and community management.
- Analyze and interpret data from FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube to ensure content team is up to date on new analytics tools platforms / API’s from emerging social platforms.
- Be detail oriented and task driven.
- 2-3 years experience in social analytics and data management
- Experience in working with social analytics platforms, such as Sysomos, Brand Watch etc.
- Adept in manipulating data and analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with social analytics platforms such as Facebook Analytics, Omniture Social, Sprinklr or HootSuite.
- Demonstrate skills in writing, teaching and presenting.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.