- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading digital agency located in New York. They are actively seeking a Site Analyst to join their Analytics practice and work closely with the UX disciple to support SEO and product optimization efforts. Reporting directly to the Head of Data and Analytics, this individual will assist in implementing lean analytics for some the agency’s leading UX and product work. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, task oriented individual to join a collaborative work environment and open culture.
- Work closely with UX and Product based project teams to support delivery of reporting and optimization recommendations.
- Become the resident expert in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, MOZ and Optimizely (or similar abn testing platforms)
- Develop digital marketing metrics, goals and KPI’s
- Be proactive and innovative with solutions to meet project team reporting needs
- Stay abreast of latest measurement trends in the industry
- Deliver a Lean Analytics test and process to UX & Product
- 2-3 years of web analytics experience
- Analytically trained, detail orientated – Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering
- Must be experienced in Google Analytics
- Keen understanding of digital marketing metrics and how to build, communicate and maintain KPI frameworks in creative environment
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.